Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shooting Baseball in Natural Light

Growing up, I've always loved baseball. In the D.C. area, there are several teams to go see, and it's quite easy to get close to the action (especially at the minor league parks). What better way to enjoy a game and get some good images?

Since I don't own anything impressive like a 400mm lens, I rely mostly on cropping images down from a 200mm size to try and get the image I was looking for. Nothing too difficult, but it began to show me the limitations of my camera. Without further ado, I've posted some shots taken at a Bowie Baysox game, and at a Washington Nationals game (Stub Hub is amazing for cheap tickets - even close to the action).


Equipment Used

Nikon D3100 Camera
55-200mm f/4-5.6 lens


Images


No comments:

Post a Comment